All 29 member groups of Cancer Care India (28 located in 14 states/ UTs and one in Kathmandu, Nepal) need need your support to continue cancer care mission and to implement our long term plans.
We need you:
1. To spread cancer awareness messages all over India and in neighbouring countries.
2. To locate active cancer support groups and bring them to join Cancer Care India.
3. To organize cancer support groups.
4. To be a part of us.
5. Be a friend of Cancer Care India and express your solidarity to fight cancer.
6. Be a donor member.
7. Collect donation for Cancer Care India.
Donations should be sent by cheque/draft, drawn in favour of CANCER CARE INDIA and payable in Delhi or to our Current Account No. 04071010005310, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057.
Cheque / draft should be sent to Dr (Mrs) Swatantar Kapoor, Treasurer, Cancer Care India, 1108, Sector 34-C, Chandigarh - 160022,
Tele: 0172-2601330, 2602818.
Donations made to Cancer Care India are eligible to Income Tax Rebates under section 80G of Income Tax Act - 1961.